Every online store has a slightly different procedure for transferring files. This makes me a little hesitant when ordering from a new store for the first time. To relieve some of that anxiety for you, let’s walk through what happens when you click “Checkout:"
- First, we ask for your Customer Information: name, address, email, and so on.
- One of the things we ask is "What Country or Region do you live in?" The default country that appears in the "Country/Region" box is the United States. If you live somewhere else, click on the down arrow in the right side of that box. A long list of countries appear. Click on the country where you live and it will appear in the box. Once you’ve filled in these boxes, click through to…
- Payment Information. This is a secure page where you tell us how you want to pay. Once you click “Pay Now,” our servers will think for a moment or two, and then send you…
- An Invoice, detailing your purchase. This invoice will contain a link to download your files immediately, if you so wish.
- Additionally, we will send you an email with that same download link, should you wish to download later. That link will remain open for 30 days.
- Once the download is complete, check your “Download” folder or whatever folder you have assigned to receive files.
- If you ordered a single file (usually a PDF or MP4 file), you can use it immediately simply by clicking on it.
- If you ordered several files, they will be sent to you in a zipped format (*.zip) and they must be unzipped before you can use them.
- If you have a Windows operating system, right-click on the zipped file .
- If you have an Apple system (macOS), double-click on the zipped file.
- Choose “Extract.” Your device will create a folder with the same name as the zipped file and extract the files to it. This new folder will be in your “Downloads” folder or wherever you have instructed your device to send the zipped file, and will contain the unzipped files.
- Should you need a third-party program to unzip these files, we recommend 7-Zip, a free app available from 7-zip.org .
Hope that helps. And thank you so much for your support!
With all good wishes,